2-Bedroom Ranch Town House for Rent
W5242 Highway 21, Necedah
- Air CondWall Sleeve
- LaundryW/D In Unit
- Parking2-Car Garage
- PetsNo Pets
- SmokingSmoke Free
- Hot Wtr
The new Pebblestone Villa condominium style living is on a country site 2 miles east of Necedah, Wisconsin.
These beautiful triplex residences offer many amenities - all with no association fees or taxes.
Open concept. Cathedral ceiling 12x15 living room, 9x12 dining area, 9x15 kitchen, snack bar island & oak cabinets.
King 12x16 master, walk-in closet. 10x12 2nd bedroom. 3-season room. Front porch.
You will love these senior friendly luxury apartments. Each residence features:
* 2-bedrooms, kitchen with appliances, dining, great room, two porches, screen optional,
* 2-car attached garage * Washer and dryer included in every apartment
* 3 ft. doors, no steps or stairs * Comfort height water closets * 36" raised vanities in every apartment
* 2 full baths: 60" shower & full-size shower/tub
* High definition countertops in kitchens * Deluxe appliance package
* Paddle fans, cathedral ceiling, solid oak trim floors * Coffered crown bedroom ceiling, deluxe cabinets
* In-floor heat with air conditioning * Cozy, quiet spray foam and fiberglass insulation
* Resident gazebo * Nature trail and wooded acreage * Community garden available
* Local maintenance provided * Outdoor grass cutting, sprinkler and snow plowing included
* No low-income subsidies * Smoke-free
* And remember, absolutely no association fees or taxes
Because Woodcraft Homes of Necedah has been constructing homes for over 36 years and is regionally recognized, you can be sure that each attractive residence is quality constructed both inside and outside.
All this, in a wooded, scenic area that’s quiet and rural. Call for further information and applications call now.
Located off Hwy 21, 2 miles east of Necedah
Things to Do! Places to Go!
Located in Rock View Estates adjacent to beautiful lakes, rivers, state park and a National Wildlife Refuge
Bald eagle, whooping & sandhill crane viewing areas. Great golfing, boating, skiing, nature trails, dude ranches, wildlife viewing, sailing, fishing.
Petenwell Lake restaurants: Woodbine Inn, Dirty Oar, Petenwell Pub, Bay Rest, The Lure,
Castle Rock restaurants: Pine Cove, Shipwreck Bay, South Shore, Carlson's Rustic Ridge, Splash, Island View,The Dirty Turtle